Archive for 2011
Buy two Caribbean Tan’s treatments and get one free!
Caribbean Tan brings you the perfect way to achieve a natural healthy bronzed look.
All around the world, tanners are switching off their sun beds, throwing out their self tanning creams, avoiding the harsh sun and converting to Caribbean Tan.
Caribbean Tan is a new innovation is Sunless tanning. The results are instant growing tan as if you just spent 2 weeks in the Caribbean. It is a quick alternative to the harmful effects of the sun and sun beds. Your tan should last 5 to 14 days.
Caribbean Tan is applied by a trained professional or by one’s self using specially formulated home products.
No dirty patches
No orange hands
No premature ageing
No UV skin damage
…just a seamless, all-over body tan in 20 MINUTES.
To book your beauty treatment please contact Soma Body Therapy on:
Address: No 3 Quinn street, Parkhurst, Johannesburg
Tel: 011 327 4490
Fax: 086 560 1224
Cell: 079 047 5173
(Ozone Association of South Africa)
Ozone Therapy provides a wide range of health benefits.
People report a range of health benefits that is associated with the use of Ozone Therapy using steam, insufflations, drinking ozonated water, applying ozone topically with ozonated olive oil and other methods such as dentistry. Because of the many available uses for ozone, ozone therapy is becoming increasingly popular for a wide variety of physical conditions.
Short History and Benefits of Ozone Therapy
Ozone has been used in medical treatment since the early 1900′s. It was legally used by medical professionals in the USA until the 1920-30′s when the medical establishment barred it use in favor of more profitable synthetic petrochemical drugs. Ozone continued to be used by natural doctors (Naturopathic Doctors – ND) up to the present time. Ozone medical treatments are used in most countries legally in Italy, Germany, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Cuba and more. Ozone is widely accepted and used for water purification (Los Angeles, Houston and many other cities currently use ozone for water purification) and is use for Wastewater treatment and surface disinfection. Other non-medical uses include mold abatement and air purification.
Ozone O3 is simply a high powered form of Oxygen O2. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. Ozone is the best virucide as ozone goes after the viral particles directly. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis.
Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells. When one views a red blood cell under a microscope, it looks like a disc. In the capillaries, where they pick-up (lungs) and release (tissue) oxygen, these discs stretch out into the shape of an oval or umbrella. This aids their passage through the tiny capillaries and makes the exchange of gas more efficient. The increase in flexibility of the RBC’s allows oxygen levels to stay elevated for days, or even weeks after treatment with ozone.
Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Kreb’s Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolysis of carbohydrate for energy. Ozone makes the anti-oxidant enzyme system more efficient. Cells respond to the beneficial oxidative stress by increasing their production of the protective enzymes. Ozone breaks down petrochemicals. These chemicals have a potential to place a great burden on the immune system. They also worsen and even cause allergies and are detrimental to your long-term health. Overall ozone has be used successfully to treat a large variety of conditions.
We are not implying that ozone is a cure for anything, all we are saying is ozone helps assist your body so your own bodies mechanisms can promote a healthier lifestyle. Nothing cures you except your body’s own natural defence and ozone, diet or any type of non-toxic treatment will help. Diet and exercise also play an important part of any treatment weather natural or conventional.
Using Ozone Therapy
To make Ozone (O3) the ozone generator needs to be fed with a pure oxygen (O2) source such as an oxygen concentrator (95%) or tank. A pure fed ozone generator increases the concentration of ozone compared to an atmospheric or ambient oxygen (20%) fed ozone generator which will produce toxic and irritating by products such as nitrous and sulfur oxides.
Ozone Therapy is considered one of the most effective methods to treat a variety of conditions and is used legally worldwide. Ozone Therapy is not recognized nor approved by the US FDA. Ozone Therapy also has little or no side effects. Remember, ozone is an oxygen compound, is non-toxic and life giving. Without ozone the planet earth would not exist.
The effect is noticed on the entire body at noticeable levels, given that all the tissues are oxygenated. There is visible improvement in the skin quality. Not only that, it also favors the well-being and relaxation of the mind. Additionally, is a fantastic formula that functions against facial and corporal ageism.
• Improved Circulation
• Cell Energizer
• Skin Purifier
• Oxiginates Hemoglobin
• Combats Depression
• Eliminates Acne
• Improved Amino acid Utilization
• Erases Scar Marks
• Combats Cellulites
To Book your Ozone Therapy Treatment, please contact Soma Body Therapy on:
Tel: 011 327 4490
Fax: 086 560 1224
Cell: 079 047 5173
CONTACT US: 011.327.4490
Soma’s Recent Posts
- Manicures and Pedicures with Gelish Jhb
- Regima Facials Treatments Jhb
- Massage Body Treatments in Johannesburg
- RegimA New Age Peel and Heal Facials
- Lipomassage | Lipomassage Body Treatments | Johannesburg
- Body Contouring Lipomassage
- Lipomassage Body Treatments by Endermologie
- Skin and Body Treatments – Price List 2013
- Gelish Nails | Gelish manicure or pedicure
- Gelish Nails | Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish in Parkhurst
- Acne Skin Treatments – Parkhurst
- Lipomassage Clinic – Promotion
- LPG Endermologie Treatment Clinic
- LPG Endermologie and Lipomassage Clinic
- Chemical Peels | Vi Peel Facial Treatments
- Cellulite Treatments Johannesburg
- Endermologie Clinic Johannesburg
- Slimming Treatments Johannesburg
- Soma Body Therapy – Johannesburg
- Manicures and Pedicures with Gelish JhbHands and Feet tell a story of their own. Manicures and Pedicures are relaxing and moisturizing to the skin. The treatment involves exfoliating, buffing, shaping, trimming and results in a perfectly polished finish. File and Paint Manicure French Manicure Pedicure French Pedicure Say goodbye to dry skin and hardened calluses. Recommended as an addition to [. […]Admin
- Regima Facials Treatments JhbRegima Peel & Heal 20%: R470 The RégimA ‘Peel & Heal’ has a unique action and cannot be compared to any other peel, whether natural or chemical. RégimA’s ‘Peel & Heal’ is a Natural chemical peel. Regima Peel & Heal 40%:- R470 The RégimA ‘Peel & Heal’ has a unique action and cannot be compared […]Admin
- Massage Body Treatments in JohannesburgMassage in Johannesburg Have you ever had a massage? Would you like to have a massage or have you had a massage before but it never met your expectations? Why don’t you come to Soma Body Therapy to experience the best when it comes to experiencing the most relaxing, effective massage ever! Soma Body Therapy […]Admin