Posts Tagged ‘beauty treatments’
FAQ – ENDERMOLOGIE
SOMA BODY THERAPY 011.327.4490
How many sessions before I see results?
The average women will need 14 to 20 treatments to achieve optimal results. Treatments are generally 35 minutes in duration, twice a week. Once a month follow-up treatments are recommended to maintain results.Click here to request a booking.
How long do the results last?
For several months up to a few years, depending on age, lifestyle, and hormonal changes. Once-a-month maintenance sessions are recommended after completion of the initial sessions, which maintains the results and keeps the toxins and abnormal fluid from building back up in the connective tissues.
How long does a session last? Do you just work on my problem areas?
Sessions last an average of 35 minutes. Your problem areas are focused on, but time is given to other areas to stimulate general circulation and elimination.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition that affects more than 90% of women. It is the “orange peel” skin most women begin to notice in their 20s. It tends to worsen with age and is related to hormonal variations. Resulting from circulation impairment on a micro level, cellulite is a vicious circle involving abnormal fluid retention in connective tissue and enlargement of fat cells.
Does this replace exercise?
No. In fact, it is highly recommended that you add diet and exercise to the routine you follow while undergoing Endermologie ® treatments. In most cases, this improves results. It really works on a different area than exercise ~ which effects the deeper structures, which is why even women who work out often have cellulite.
Do diet and exercise get rid of cellulite?
Since cellulite is a complex problem, it must be addressed from the subcutaneous layer, to act on fluid retention. This fluid retention is abnormal. It is not the kind of fluid you would lose by exercising – it is a combination of fluid and toxins that have built up in the connective tissues. Whereas both diet and exercise affect deep fat, they fail to act on the underlying cause of cellulite in the superficial tissue of your skin. Even women who exercise regularly and follow a low fat-diet may still have cellulite.
Does this treatment work on men also?
Definitely ~ especially for problem areas such as “love handles”, stomages and loose pectoral tissues.
How long do I have to wait after liposuction or a tummy tuck to receive treatment?
This depends, but usually you can start once the compressive garments come off. However, Endermologie ® is an excellent way to prepare the skin for liposuction or a tummy tuck before surgery ~ allowing for optimal results.
Does the machine tone the skin? Will I lose weight?
You will most likely notice an improvement in skin tone after using the LPG machine. Appearance of stretch marks and loose skin may be improved. It is not a weight loss machine. However, many clients report being able to lose weight, especially fat weight, more easily while using the machine than they ever could before.
Does it hurt?
The sensation is similar to a deep massage and most clients find it quite pleasant. The strength of the treatment can be individually adjusted to your comfort level. What will I feel like afterwards? Most clients report a feeling of relaxation and an increase in energy. Since the Lymphatic system is stimulated, it is recommended that you drink at least two liters of water every day during the duration of your treatment in order to aid in elimination of the mobilized fat.
Why are photos taken before and after the session of treatments?
Photos are taken to provide an accurate record of improvements and to help the Endermologie practitioner provide better treatments through comparative analysis.
Are there any side effects?
Minor temporary bruising may occur.
To book your beauty treatment please contact Soma Body Therapy on:
Address: No 3 Quinn street, Parkhurst, Johannesburg
Tel: 011 327 4490
Fax: 086 560 1224
Cell: 079 047 5173
CONTACT US: 011.327.4490
Soma’s Recent Posts
- Body Contouring Lipomassage
- Lipomassage Body Treatments by Endermologie
- Skin and Body Treatments – Price List 2013
- Gelish Nails | Gelish manicure or pedicure
- Gelish Nails | Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish in Parkhurst
- Acne Skin Treatments – Parkhurst
- Lipomassage Clinic – Promotion
- LPG Endermologie Treatment Clinic
- LPG Endermologie and Lipomassage Clinic
- Chemical Peels | Vi Peel Facial Treatments
- Ear candling – Body Treatment
- Pampering Beauty and Body Treatmnet Packages
- Top skin care and body treatment salon
- Hot Stone Therapy Massages in Parkhurst
- Endermologie Treatments | LPG Endermologie Clinic
- Cellulite Treatments Johannesburg
- Endermologie Clinic Johannesburg
- Slimming Treatments Johannesburg
- Soma Body Therapy – Johannesburg
- Body Contouring LipomassageBody Contouring Lipomassage at Soma Body Therapy – 011 327 4490 This is the year that I’m going to tighten up my tummy. I mean business. I’m just so fed up with having a mushy muffin-top, and I have no more excuses since I’m not planning on having any more kids. The problem is that […]Admin
- Lipomassage Body Treatments by EndermologieLipomassage with LPG LIPOMASSAGE by ENDERMOLOGIE is the latest generation of Endermologie treatments dedicated to localized fat, cellulite and contours. With major technological and protocols innovations, LIPOMASSAGE is able to produce faster and more targeted results… LIPOMASSAGE , a breakthrough Technology and new Protocols for faster visible results : sta […]Admin
- Skin and Body Treatments – Price List 2013Soma Body Therapy (beauty salon) has gone to great lengths to make your visit memorable. Visit Soma Body Therapy and enter a world where stress is left behind and rejuvenation begins! Our well trained therapists will deliver treatments that you will really enjoy and love coming back to again and again. These include professional skin […]Admin