Posts Tagged ‘cellulite treatment’
Endermologie is a non-invasive cellulite treatment using deep massage and suction to “shrink” the fat cells responsible for cellulite. This mechanical massage technique increases blood and oxygen flow to tissue where cellulite resides, theoretically stimulating the metabolism of fat cells in that area. Fluids from the massaged cells are naturally absorbed and removed during urination. This causes the cells to be temporarily reduced in size.
The Endermologie technique originated in France’s plastic surgery community and is FDA-approved for the temporary reduction of cellulite. It is frequently used in combination with traditional liposuction.
What can I expect during an Endermologie treatment?
During an Endermologie treatment, your physician will set a mechanical roller to massage the treatment area. A suction device will pull gently on the massaged skin to smooth and remove cellulite dimpling. While most patients find the sensation — much like that of a deep tissue massage — to be pleasant, patients who are especially sensitive to pain should speak to their physician. The intensity of the massage can be effectively adjusted for your comfort.
It is important to be properly hydrated when undergoing the Endermologie procedure. Drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water should be sufficient, and the same level of hydration should be maintained for several weeks after treatment to help flush out the fluids created by the procedure.
How long does it take?
Endermologie sessions rarely exceed 45 minutes, but there is no down time — at most, you will experience some brief soreness. Most patients will need anywhere from 10 to 20 such sessions to achieve optimal results. As with all cellulite treatments, the effects are temporary — follow-up sessions will need to be scheduled to maintain results.
How many sessions before I see results?
The average women will need 14 to 20 treatments to achieve optimal results. Treatments are generally 35 minutes in duration, twice a week. Once a month follow-up treatments are recommended to maintain results.
How long do the results last?
For several months up to a few years, depending on age, lifestyle, and hormonal changes. Once-a-month maintenance sessions are recommended after completion of the initial sessions, which maintains the results and keeps the toxins and abnormal fluid from building back up in the connective tissues.
How long does a session last? Do you just work on my problem areas?
Sessions last an average of 35 minutes. Your problem areas are focused on, but time is given to other areas to stimulate general circulation and elimination.
Does this replace exercise?
No. In fact, it is highly recommended that you add diet and exercise to the routine you follow while undergoing Endermologie ® treatments. In most cases, this improves results. It really works on a different area than exercise ~ which effects the deeper structures, which is why even women who work out often have cellulite
Endermologie Reviews and TestImonials
Thank you Mariette!
When I first decided to try endermologie I went to see Mariette at Soma Body Therapy (owner) without a full understanding of the treatment and results. Mariette sat and explained the treatment process, the expected results, the time frame in which to see the results and my part in the overall process.
We talked for 20 minutes and with absolutely no pressure to purchase a package.
I decided to buy a package and it was a great decision!
I (and my boyfriend) noticed the reduction of cellulite and the “glow” of my skin.
As an added bonus: I have had digestion problems for years and since starting endermologie my “problem” has become regulated (if you know what I mean!)
Soma Body Therapy “ROCKS”
I had never heard of endermologie until I came to Johannesburg. When I found Mariette. I was blown away with her knowledge of the human body. I have been an athlete my entire life and thankfully have never had a problem with cellulite. However, I have had a problem with water retention. I had a very important photo shoot to get ready for and I went to Mariette and I must say I looked fabulous for my shoot. I was cut and glowing.
Endermologie is amazing. It does more than just rid cellulite, it truly flushes your system and feels amazing while having it done.
Thank you “ Mariette”
I loved my experience with Mariette at Soma Body Therapy in Parkhurst. I have suffered with a condition called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome for over 10 years; after being an elite swimmer since the age of five. After years of intense training, I had no circulation pulsing through my left arm, a consequence that ended my swimming career. After years of reaching out for help from Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, physical therapists, and eastern medicine practitioners…
Nothing helped with the return of the circulation to my arm like the feeling I was cons equated with after treatments with Mariette! I truly believe in the pulsating machine that is used during the endermologie session, and also the warm spirit of Mariette, to help heal the body and ease the mind. And, I love that Mariette ‘s kindness and keen knowledge of Endermologie has eased my mind during treatment, and expanded my film collection.
I truly had a great experience here
To Book your Endermologie treatment, please contact Soma Body Therapy on:
Tel: 011 327 4490
Fax: 086 560 1224
Cell: 079 047 5173
CONTACT US: 011.327.4490
Soma’s Recent Posts
- Manicures and Pedicures with Gelish Jhb
- Regima Facials Treatments Jhb
- Massage Body Treatments in Johannesburg
- RegimA New Age Peel and Heal Facials
- Lipomassage | Lipomassage Body Treatments | Johannesburg
- Body Contouring Lipomassage
- Lipomassage Body Treatments by Endermologie
- Skin and Body Treatments – Price List 2013
- Gelish Nails | Gelish manicure or pedicure
- Gelish Nails | Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish in Parkhurst
- Acne Skin Treatments – Parkhurst
- Lipomassage Clinic – Promotion
- LPG Endermologie Treatment Clinic
- LPG Endermologie and Lipomassage Clinic
- Chemical Peels | Vi Peel Facial Treatments
- Cellulite Treatments Johannesburg
- Endermologie Clinic Johannesburg
- Slimming Treatments Johannesburg
- Soma Body Therapy – Johannesburg
- Manicures and Pedicures with Gelish JhbHands and Feet tell a story of their own. Manicures and Pedicures are relaxing and moisturizing to the skin. The treatment involves exfoliating, buffing, shaping, trimming and results in a perfectly polished finish. File and Paint Manicure French Manicure Pedicure French Pedicure Say goodbye to dry skin and hardened calluses. Recommended as an addition to [. […]Admin
- Regima Facials Treatments JhbRegima Peel & Heal 20%: R470 The RégimA ‘Peel & Heal’ has a unique action and cannot be compared to any other peel, whether natural or chemical. RégimA’s ‘Peel & Heal’ is a Natural chemical peel. Regima Peel & Heal 40%:- R470 The RégimA ‘Peel & Heal’ has a unique action and cannot be compared […]Admin
- Massage Body Treatments in JohannesburgMassage in Johannesburg Have you ever had a massage? Would you like to have a massage or have you had a massage before but it never met your expectations? Why don’t you come to Soma Body Therapy to experience the best when it comes to experiencing the most relaxing, effective massage ever! Soma Body Therapy […]Admin