Posts Tagged ‘Cellulite Treatments’
Cellulite is, to the modern, figure-conscious woman, one of the more difficult problems to beat. Liposuction, the concept of removing fat cells by mechanical agitation and suction, is currently one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures performed worldwide. Up to now, liposuction has been the only effective method of removing those unsightly fat deposits that no amount of dieting and exercise will budge.
Previously, a woman’s main weapon in the cellulite battle has been jars of expensive creams, which claim to melt away unsightly ‘orange-peel’ skin. But that has changed with the latest non-surgical cellulite treatment technology technology from France, available in South Africa since 1998. This technique is known as ENDERMOLOGIE®.
This non-invasive system is designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve skin tone without pain or inconvenience. The technique was developed in France nineteen years ago and treatments are available in United States of America, South America, Japan, Central Europe, Great Britain and, of course, South Africa.
ENDERMOLOGIE® was used initially to treat scars in patients who had suffered burns, to soften the scars and improve elasticity and mobility of the scarred skin. An additional, unexpected benefit was soon noted; an improvement in the appearance of cellulite. ENDERMOLOGIE® has been approved by the FDA in the USA. Since being launched there , patients have been queuing up for what has been described as the ‘most exciting breakthrough in body contouring since the invention of liposuction by a French surgeon, Dr Y Illouz’. Dr Illouz currently uses
ENDERMOLOGIE® in conjunction with liposuction, to smooth, tone and decrease post-operative swelling. A number of plastic surgeons are offering ENDERMOLOGIE® as an alternative to liposuction , for those patients who feel more comfortable with a non-invasive procedure.
LPG Systems describes how the technique works. ‘ENDERMOLOGIE® utilizes aspiration, produced by a vacuum pump, to suck the skin up between two motorized rollers into a fold or pleat. This fold is then kneaded by the two rollers attached to the treatment head. Because the suction level is electronically controlled, the rollers constantly adjust themselves to the thickness of the patient’s skin. As the treatment sessions progress, the skin becomes more supple and elastic, causing the rollers to adapt and reach increasingly deep layers.
ENDERMOLOGIE® improves the circulation by increasing blood and oxygen flow to the suffocated cellulite tissues and thereby accelerating the drainage of the stagnant waste products of metabolism via the lymphatic system and the fine blood capillaries. The metabolism of the fat cells is improved, encouraging them to lose some of their contents and thus shrink in size
The dimpling effects of cellulite are caused by two factors; the swelling of the fat lobes that lie just beneath the skin, which push the skin up and the contraction of the vertical connective fibres which act as the anchor points and pull the skin down. The suction action of the massage stretches these connective strands, thus smoothing the surface of the skin. As the fibres are stretched, they are stimulated to produce collagen and elastin, which results in an improvement in skin tone. During the treatments, the skin is exfoliated by the kneading action of the rollers, thus improving the appearance.
The ENDERMOLOGIE® course involves the minimum of fifteen to twenty treatment sessions of 35 to 45 minutes duration. The treatments are scheduled weekly and the cost is approximately R245.00 per treatment.
To Book your Endermologie treatment, please contact Soma Body Therapy on:
Tel: 011 327 4490
Fax: 086 560 1224
Cell: 079 047 5173
ENDERMOLOGIE® is a proven technique, which has been in use for about 12 years in Europe, United States, Asia, South America and is now in South Africa.It uses a low-pressure vacuum pump to massage the skin between two motorized rollers, sucking it up into a fold or pleat. This rolling suction action reduces oedema in fat cells and increases the circulation, unblocking the blood and oxygen flow in the suffocated cellulitic tissues. The connective tissues are stretched, allowing the skin to go from the puckered look of cellulite to its normal smooth appearance.
The drainage of stagnant waste products via the lymphatic system and fine blood capillaries is also accelerated, resulting in more refined curves and a beautiful, toned skin. ENDERMOLOGIE® is already popular with many women worldwide.
Clinically, the effectiveness of ENDERMOLOGIE® lies in its action upon cutaneous and subcutaneous structures such as connective tissues, fatty tissues, as well as vascular and lymphatic circulation. As a result, the body is reshaped; skin quality and texture are improved.
Does it work?
Yes. ENDERMOLOGIE® is an international phenomenon in the beauty, health and wellbeing arena. With a strong presence in over 95 countries with 110,000 treatments performed world wide per day, ENDERMOLOGIE® sets the benchmark in the industry for slimming, anti-cellulite and anti-aging.
Is it painful?
No. In fact, an ENDERMOLOGIE® experience is very pleasurable. Being non-invasive and with the use of a hygienic body stocking, there is no pain and no down time. While you relax and escape to your own world, an experienced clinician attends to your wellbeing needs and ENDERMOLOGIE® delivers an unsurpassed treatment on your whole body.
Why should I choose Endermologie®?
ENDERMOLOGIE®’s major point of difference is the synchronisation of mechanical rollers and suction in a controlled manner. There is a common misconception that one will work without the other. However, if a machine only has suction, the outcome will be no more than a slight increase in circulation. Without controlled suction, there is a substantial risk of tissue damage and bruising. On the other hand, machines that are designed with just rollers merely roll over the skin and have no affect on the connective tissue other than a sensorial feeling.
When will I see a result?
Similar to any results-driven treatment, multiple treatments are required. The quantity is determined by your age, body shape, cellulite type, cellulite grade and what your desired outcomes and expectations are. For optimum results, a consultation by a certified ENDERMOLOGIE® therapist and licensed clinic is required. Typically, 14-20 treatments are required.
How much does it cost?
An ENDERMOLOGIE® treatment typically retails between R290-R380. It is recommended to purchase packages to receive the best price.
To book your beauty treatment please contact Soma Body Therapy on:
Address: No 3 Quinn street, Parkhurst, Johannesburg
Tel: 011 327 4490
Fax: 086 560 1224
Cell: 079 047 5173
CONTACT US: 011.327.4490
Soma’s Recent Posts
- Body Contouring Lipomassage
- Lipomassage Body Treatments by Endermologie
- Skin and Body Treatments – Price List 2013
- Gelish Nails | Gelish manicure or pedicure
- Gelish Nails | Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish in Parkhurst
- Acne Skin Treatments – Parkhurst
- Lipomassage Clinic – Promotion
- LPG Endermologie Treatment Clinic
- LPG Endermologie and Lipomassage Clinic
- Chemical Peels | Vi Peel Facial Treatments
- Ear candling – Body Treatment
- Pampering Beauty and Body Treatmnet Packages
- Top skin care and body treatment salon
- Hot Stone Therapy Massages in Parkhurst
- Endermologie Treatments | LPG Endermologie Clinic
- Cellulite Treatments Johannesburg
- Endermologie Clinic Johannesburg
- Slimming Treatments Johannesburg
- Soma Body Therapy – Johannesburg
- Body Contouring LipomassageBody Contouring Lipomassage at Soma Body Therapy – 011 327 4490 This is the year that I’m going to tighten up my tummy. I mean business. I’m just so fed up with having a mushy muffin-top, and I have no more excuses since I’m not planning on having any more kids. The problem is that […]Admin
- Lipomassage Body Treatments by EndermologieLipomassage with LPG LIPOMASSAGE by ENDERMOLOGIE is the latest generation of Endermologie treatments dedicated to localized fat, cellulite and contours. With major technological and protocols innovations, LIPOMASSAGE is able to produce faster and more targeted results… LIPOMASSAGE , a breakthrough Technology and new Protocols for faster visible results : sta […]Admin
- Skin and Body Treatments – Price List 2013Soma Body Therapy (beauty salon) has gone to great lengths to make your visit memorable. Visit Soma Body Therapy and enter a world where stress is left behind and rejuvenation begins! Our well trained therapists will deliver treatments that you will really enjoy and love coming back to again and again. These include professional skin […]Admin